Exchange Recovery Manager
The Exchange Recovery Manager facilitates flawless mailbox export from various sources like EDB file, live Exchange Server, and Office 365 to any destination of your choice.
- Export mailboxes to PST files (Outlook).
- Save mailboxes to Office 365 & Live Exchange.
- Migrate live Exchange mailboxes to Office 365 & vice versa.
- Export public folders & archive mailboxes to Exchange/Office 365.
Recoveryfix Exchange Recovery Manager lets you perform electronic discovery of emails in EDB files, live Exchange, and Office 365.
- Search for emails with multiple searching criteria.
- Option to search within the search results.
- Directly export or copy the search results to any email format.
- Save search settings for future use
The Exchange Recovery Manager is an all-in-one solution for all Exchange issues. It helps you recover mailbox data from inaccessible PST, EDB, or OST files and save to any destination.
- Retrieves mailboxes from severely damaged EDB, PST & OST files.
- Restores permanently deleted emails and items.
- Saves data from a single mailbox to a new or existing PST file.
- Search for EDB/OST/PST files on system drives to find them.
The backup extractor of the tool helps you extract Exchange data from backup files (created in any version of NT backup, Symantec, VERITAS, HP, and CAArc Serve backup).
- Get back EDB files, log files, and STM files from backup files.
- Generates detailed preview of data along with file name, path, etc.
- Saves extracted Exchange database files to the desired location.
Recoveryfix Exchange Recovery Manager has numerous options to move data from the source to the destination. Once you have successfully added the source and the destination, you can move all the mailboxes, a single mailbox/mailbox folder, or messages from the source to the destination.
- Export EDB mailboxes directly to (separate) PST files.
- Copy mailboxes (all or single) from the source to the destination.
- Copy a mailbox folder from source to the destination.
- Drag/drop or copy/paste items from a source folder to a target folder.
With this tool, you can preview the mailbox items before saving them. And before the migration, you can select the required mailboxes and mailbox folders and then apply filters (Item type & Date range).
- Preview of source and destination messages.
- Apply filters like date range & Item type before migration.
- Include or exclude items as per the need.
- While saving, split the output PST file after the specified size.
The Exchange Recovery Manager supports cloud migrations. You can migrate your mailboxes from/to Office 365 effortlessly.
- Migrates mailboxes, public folders, and archive mailboxes from Office 365.
- Migrates mailboxes from Office 365 to Exchange and vice versa.
- Migrates mailboxes between Office 365 tenants.
- Migrates Outlook profiles configured with Office 365 accounts.
Recoveryfix Exchange Recovery Manager allows you to migrate the Outlook profiles too. The tool will enable you to select the required Outlook profile at the time of migration.
- Migrates Outlook profiles configured with POP3 & IMAP accounts.
- Supports migration of Exchange/Office 365, Domino, GroupWise profiles.
- Offers migration of single mailbox, public folder, and archive mailbox.
- Provision to add Outlook profile as the destination of the migration.
After using this tool for migration or recovery, you can generate logs that give the details of the process. You can get details of items, folders, mailboxes, folders, etc. from these reports.
- Generates logs after recovery, migration, and export operations.
- Provides details like start time, total items, duplicate items, etc.
- Allows to filter logs according to date and time.
- Provides log details in easy-to-understand format.
Trial Version of Exchange Recovery Manager
|Software Features||Trial Version||Full Version|
|Recovers data from EDB files, OST files, PST files|
|Migrates Exchange/Office 365 mailboxes|
|Migrates public folders and archive mailboxes|
|Exports mailboxes to PST, Live Exchange & Office 365|
|Displays preview of mailbox items|
|Allows copy-paste and drag-drop messages|
|Retrieves permanently deleted & lost items|
|Offers e-discovery of email items|
|Number of items saved||25 items per folder||Unlimited|
|Download Free||Buy Now|
- MS Exchange Server: 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.5, and 5.0
- MS Outlook: 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 98, and 97
- Windows OS: Windows 10, 8.1,8, 7, Vista, 2008, XP, 2002, and 2000
- Pentium Class Processor
- 64MB RAM (128 recommended)
- 10MB for Software installation
- Disk Space - Enough space to store recovered results
Exchange Recovery Manager FAQs
A. Yes. You can migrate any number of mailboxes from the source to the destination.
A. Yes, you can apply attachment criteria to find all the emails with attachments. Then they can be exported to a convenient format or destination.
A. Yes, the Exchange Recovery Manager is compatible with all versions of MS Exchange, and so you can use it with Exchange 2010.
A.If you want to migrate only your mailbox, then you can do it using your login credentials. But if you're going to migrate multiple mailboxes, you need Global admin credentials.
A. If you have any issues while using the tool, you can contact our customer service team through chat, Email or call.