ExportOffline EDB to Outlook PST
The Exchange EDB to PST Converter Software offers uninterrupted conversion of EDB files to PST files. With the export feature of this software, users can directly export mailboxes, mailbox folders, and messages to Outlook PST.
- Export user mailboxes to separate PST files after filtering the data.
- Split large mailboxes to small PST files to avoid size limitation errors.
- Search & save specific emails to PST files, EML files, MSG files, etc.
Need ofEDB to PST Conversion
- PST files can be used as a brick-level backup for EDB.
- Mailboxes of damaged EDB files can be quickly restored to PST.
- EDB mailbox data can be imported to Outlook after converting to PST.
Benifitsof EDB to PST Conversion Tool
- No requirement of EMS cmdlets or EAC knowledge to convert EDB to PST.
- EDB to PST conversion tool is easy to use.
- The entire recovery process is quick & has only three steps.
- Saves entire EDB data in the same hierarchy & structure.
- Retains data integrity during conversion.
- Does not need any technical expertise to use the tool.
Quick Processof offline EDB export
Well, exporting EDB files to PST or any other destination is difficult if you are trying to do it using Exchange Management Shell cmd lets or Exchange Admin Center (EAC). That’s why we offer you a quick EDB to PST conversion tool. Let’s find out how quick and easy to use this tool.
- Launch the Recoveryfix for EDB to PST Converter software.
- Select and add offline EDB file as source.
- Once the EDB file is added, all mailboxes will be enlisted on the left pane.
- After source addition, select a folder on the left pane.
- Now you can view items on the Preview pane before saving.
For saving in PST
- Right-click on the source and choose Export to PST.
- Select the mailboxes and provide the required options.
- Finish the process.
For saving in live Exchange & Office 365
- Add Live Exchange or Office 365 as destination.
- Now simply copy mailboxes from EDB file (source)
- Paste them to Office 365 or Live Exchange (destination).
Client’s word forEDB Files to PST
Our clients have shared their valuable opinion about our products.
After trying many unreliable and time-consuming manual solutions to convert EDB to PST, I was exhausted and wanted to convert my file quickly. While surfing on the internet, I came across Recoveryfix EDB to PST. I purchased the tool and tried it; to my surprise, it converted the EDB file to PST in minutes.
I purchased the tool and tried it.
My Exchange Database Files got corrupted due to some hardware issues. So it was hard to repair it. The files were highly corrupted, and I was unable to open in Exchange, but Recoveryfix EDB to PST repaired the files and converted them into PST files easily.
So it was hard to repair it.
Evaluate NowFree trial version
You can try this free version to know the tool better.
|Software Features||Trial Version||Full Version|
|Exports single as well as multiple mailboxes|
|Migrates archive mailboxes & public folders|
|Restores deleted mailboxes & lost items|
|Repairs damaged EDB files|
|Saving capability||25 items per folder||Unlimited|
|Compatible with all version of Exchange|
|Allows searching for specific emails by date, name, etc|
|Save EDB file in existing PST or new PST|
|Download Free||Purchase now|
FAQsEDB to PST Conversion Tool
Just we have tried to dispaly here most common question raised by our valuable customers.
Still you have any more query just contact us+91-9818718513
Yes. The best feature of this tool is that you can migrate n number of mailboxes to the desired destination without any limitation.
Yes. When the software displays emails after the search, you select the messages and right-click on them to save them.
Well, this tool is straightforward to use, and you will not face any issue while using it. However, if you have any difficulty, then you can call us, use live chat, or email us. Our support team is there to provide you 24 X 7 assistance.
Yes. If you want to search and find the emails of any particular month, week, year, or date, you can use the Search feature of the tool. Using this feature, you can search for emails from any source added in the tool (EDB files, Live Exchange & Office 365 mailboxes, Public folders, and Outlook Profiles).
User Reviewsand Ratings
I was able to recognize the recovered deleted items because it was in separate red color. it is a good method to reduce the software complexity and recovery steps.5
I recovered EDB file data of the older Exchange Server 2010 and saved the recovered data to the Outlook Data file in PST format.5
I saved the attachments of the emails separately from the emails. The filters of the software are quite handy.5
I exported to multiple PST files using the software and saved each mailbox in a separate PST file.5
Just we have tried to dispaly here most common question raied by our valuable customers.