Main Reasons of Backup Files Corruption
Windows Backup folders may get damaged or corrupt due to several reasons:
- Virus attacks/Corruptions
- Incomplete backup process
- Unexpected system shutdown
- Cyclic Redundancy Check or CRC errors
- Deletion of Windows partition
- Corrupt or unusable storage device
The BKF file repair tool is fast, simple, result-oriented, easy to use and equipped with powerful algorithm to repair and search the corrupt MS backup files. BKF recovery software utility recovers and repairs the damaged backed up BKF archives.
Download Evaluation Version:
BKF file repair is available for free download and use in evaluation version. With free version, you can repair several corrupt BKF files stored in either system or network drive. It also shows all recovered files and folders in a tree structure. You can save all recovered data only with full version of the software.