Outlook Express is a simple text messaging program of MS Windows. It allows users to create mail accounts for email communications. All data of Outlook Express mailbox is stored in DBX files in the local system disk. DBX files of Outlook Express are damaged due to various factors such as virus and spyware codes, unexpected system shutdown, corrupt storage media and others. You must choose Outlook Express Recovery tool to recover data from corrupt, damaged or inaccessible DBX files.
Outlook Express Recovery software successfully retrieves emails attachments, images, contacts and other data stored in damaged DBX files. It is also capable of recovering permanently deleted, highly encrypted and compressed emails of an Outlook Express mailbox. This software is equipped with advanced algorithms for smooth and quick retrieval of emails from corrupt DBX files. Outlook Express recovery also saves all retrieved emails are saved in DBX or EML file.
Salient Features - Outlook Express Recovery Tool
- Recovers all deleted, encrypted and compressed mails with attached files.
- Capable of repairing several Outlook Express databases in single cycle.
- Allows user to save recovered Outlook Express mailbox data either in .DBX or .EML file format.
- Displays all recovered emails in a tree format before saving in specific system.
- Embedded with self explanatory GUI (Graphical User Interface) and therefore easy to operate.
- Allows user to save selected or all recovered emails from the Preview list.
- Live Update function to update the software periodically.
Different email saving options of Outlook Express Recovery software
Outlook Express recovery software offers several email saving options to the users:
- Save as DBX
- Save as EML (Outlook Express)
- Save all selected emails
- Save all
- Save all but deleted
- Save all but existing
Demo Version Available
User can analyze the overall features of the Outlook Express Recovery tool with evaluation version. Free version allows user to save first 10 emails from each folder of a corrupt DBX file. To save all emails of your inaccessible Outlook Express mailbox in your system, you must purchase licensed version of the software.
FAQs - Recoveryfix for Outlook Express