Video Streaming Work
Videos are an indispensable part of our digital world; watching videos has become quite popular in the past few years. Video streaming has become a significant part of the entertainment industry and a source of enjoyment for many users worldwide. Streaming means delivering video content to computers and mobile devices through the internet to play back in real-time without downloading. But if any video streaming error occurs, it is very frustrating.
Video Streaming Service Providers
Some of the best video streaming services are:
- Amazon Prime Video
- Hotstar etc.
Usually, a video streaming service is an online service offered through cable or satellite. And streaming services may charge a fee, either per view or subscription. There can be different types of service providers like:
- Video On-demand Streaming
- Live or Real-time Streaming
- Free Streaming
- Sports Streaming
Causes behind the video streaming errors
Now we will discuss the causes behind the video streaming errors: –
- Quality of the video – high or low.
- Internet problems
- Issues with the browser which you are using to stream videos.
- Issues on the website that hosts the video
- Virus attacks
How to solve video streaming issues?
Now we will take you through various solutions. There are a few simple solutions to fix the Video Not Playing issues and video streaming issues as follows.
First Solution – Update the graphic card driver
The Graphic driver is an in-built program that helps to manage the functionality of all the graphical components on the system.
- Right-click on the Start button, and then from the list, select Device Manager.
- Expand Display Adapters and right-click on it. Then click on Update Driver from the drop-down list.
- Finally, click on Search automatically for updated driver software.
Second Solution – Run Hardware Troubleshooter
Hardware Troubleshooter is available in the Windows operating system and can help you discover why video streaming issues happen.
- Open Control Panel and click on Troubleshooting from the list.
- From the left section, click on ‘View all.’
- From the list, right-click on Hardware and Devices and select Run as administrator.
- Finally, click Next to run the troubleshooter.
Third Solution: – Stop the Internet on other devices
Sometimes other devices are also using the internet while you stream. To avoid interruptions, disconnect the Internet service from other devices. Your streaming quality and speed should improve automatically.
Fourth Solution: – Clear browser history, cache, and cookies
The cache and cookies are to maintain a record of user preferences and visited sites. If it is not cleared for a long time, it can pile up, and the system’s and its browser’s functioning become slower.
- First, you must click on the three dots in the top right corner of Google Chrome. Click on More tools from the drop-down list and then click on Clear browsing data.
- Choose all the data and the time range that you want to delete. Click on Clear data.
Fifth Solution: Clear the browsing data
- Open Chrome; now, click on the three dots button from the window’s upper-right corner and select the Settings column.
- Click on Privacy & Security, which appears in the left lane; select choose Clear browsing data from the options
- Now select Browsing history, Cookies, other site data, and Cached images and files. Then finally, click on Clear data.
We have described how to clear the browsing data, and the process is very similar in almost all browsers.
Various reasons are there for video streaming errors. You can try the above solutions to overcome this situation. Sometimes the video file may be corrupted. In that case, try a professional tool, Recoveryfix Video Repair. It can repair corrupt AVI, ASF, WMV, MKV, FLV, DIVX, WEBM, MJPEG, MPEG, AVCHD, MTS, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3G2, 3GP, and F4V files.
Read Related Blog
- 8 Methods to fix “This video is not available” error on YouTube
- Top 10 Common Video File Formats For 2023
- Resolved: ‘Windows Media Player error server execution failed’ error