Causes of Video Error Code 0xc10100be
- Incorrect file extension
- Media file not supported by your media player
- Corrupt video file
- Video codec not available
- Sudden power loss while playing video
- Using an outdated VLC or Windows Media Player
- Virus infection in the drive
These are the most common causes due to which you get the error code 0xc10100be while playing a video file. To resolve this issue, there are various methods available. A few important methods are listed below-
- Play Video Using VLC Media Player
- Scan Your Computer for Virus
- Disable Copy Protection Feature in WMP
- Use Recoveryfix Video Repair
Play Video Using VLC Media Player
It is the most common method to repair corrupt video files. VLC is not just a media player; it also has a feature to repair the corrupt video files. To repair video files, proceed with the below-given steps-
- Open VLC media player.
- In the Tools section, select Preferences or press Ctrl + P on your keyboard.
- Now click on the Input/ Codecs on the top of the menu.
- Now select the Always Fix option in the Damaged or incomplete AVI file section.
Now when you open your AVI video file, it will be repaired by the VLC player. Before starting with the VLC media player, create a duplicate copy of your corrupt video file. Then right-click on it and change the video file format to AVI. Now, try to open this video file using VLC Media Player.
Scan Your Computer for Virus
Check if your media file is facing issues due to virus attacks. If it is so, you can try a secure antivirus to scan your computer to fix that issue.
Disable Copy Protection Feature in WMP
The copy protection feature of the Windows Media Player may also restrict it to play a video file. To disable this feature, follow the instructions-
- Open Windows Media Player (WMP).
- Under the Tools section, select Options.
- Now click on the Rip Music tab and uncheck the Copy protect music option.
- Click on Apply to update the changes; click on OK.
If the problem is due to the copy protection feature, it will be solved automatically.
Use Recoveryfix Video Repair
After all the above solutions, we are going to use the best solution for the error code 0xc10100be – Recoveryfix Video Repair tool. It resolves not only the error code 0xc10100be but also all kinds of video corruption issues. The software is also compatible with almost all popular video file formats.
Resolve the error code 0xc10100be using Recoveryfix Video Repair
- Download, install and open the Recoveryfix Video Repair tool.
- Click the Add File(s) button to add single or multiple video files.
- Select and add corrupt video files.
- After adding files, click on Repair Files.
- Select the location to save your repaired video file.
- After the successful video repairing, you can save its report in a CSV file also.
Advantages of Recoveryfix Video Repair Tool:
- It is the most secure and reliable tool.
- Interactive GUI helps users to operate the software efficiently.
- Allows repairing multiple video files simultaneously.
- Supports various file formats, including AVI, MP4, 3GP, MOV, MTS, M4V, AVI, WEBM, ASF, WMV, FLV, etc.
- Repair video files created by all camera devices, including Canon, Nikon, Panasonic, Olympus, Fujifilm, etc.
Here we discussed the reasons and solution to resolve the error code 0xc10100be while playing a video file. Using VLC or WMP, you can fix minor corruption issues. But, with the help of the Recoveryfix Video Repair tool, you can resolve any corruption issue, no matter how severe it is. It is a one-stop solution for all video file corruption issues.
- CD Ripping Error Code C00D10D2 – Some Instant Fixes
- Repair Corrupt Windows Media Player (WMP) Database Error
- Recover Overwritten or Unsaved MS Excel Files Easily?