Recoveryfix OST Viewer is a complete tool that comes with all the features to view small or large OST files. The best thing about the tool is that unlike the other similar tools, it is completely free of cost! I came to know about this tool when I had to view a few OST files that were on my system.
Salient features of Recoveryfix OST Viewer
The tool has many features that are easy to understand and are impressive. Let’s discuss them briefly:
- No connection to Exchange Server or Outlook is required to run this tool
- Displays all the intentionally or accidentally deleted OST items
- Scans and reads all the corrupt OST files
- Only 3-steps – select the OST file, scan, and view
- Compatibility with OST files of all the versions of Exchange and Outlook
- Supports all the Windows versions including Windows 7/8/8.1/10
Drawbacks of Recoveryfix OST Viewer
Recoveryfix OST Viewer is an exceptional tool that performs all the tasks in just a few minutes. After working with this tool for 15 days, I did not face any problems or issues except that this tool is precisely for OST files only. And to save the recovered files in other formats, you need to use Recoveryfix OST to PST Converter. Both the tools very handy and easy to understand.
How does Recoveryfix OST Viewer work?
The software has easy installation and working processes.
Step 1- Go to the official page of Recoveryfix OST Viewer and click on Download option.
Step 2- Once the download is complete, click the installation file. A setup wizard appears.
Step 3- Follow the instructions and click Next.
Step 4- Click on the final Finish option to start running the tool.
Working of The Tool
1. On the main screen, click on the Browse option to select the OST files. On the right side, there are two modes to select. Either of the two can be selected. However, it is preferable to select the Standard Mode.
2. Click Next and all the repaired files will appear. The left side of the interface displays all the data with their original hierarchy such as Calendar, Contacts, Deleted Items, Inbox and other folders.
For all the users who are having problems viewing OST files, this is the most appropriate tool. No worry, if you are not from any technical background – this software does not require any technical knowledge.
- Guide to Change OST File Location Outlook 365
- How to Open Outlook OST Files Without Exchange Server?
- How to Fix the Outlook OST File Error Code 0000000E?