Summary – This article will discuss how to repair Outlook 365 on Windows 10. Many users face Outlook errors on Windows 10. So, we will try our best to give information on how to fix Outlook 365 issues on Windows 10.
First, we will explain what Outlook 365 is. Outlook is available as a part of the Office 365 subscription and is commonly called Outlook 365.
Office 365 was officially launched in 2001 by Microsoft. It also has the same Office desktop programs as in Microsoft Office Suite, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Sometimes, Outlook 365 may show errors while being used on Windows 10. Outlook users want to fix such problems as soon as possible; otherwise, the whole workflow will be disturbed.
Reasons for Outlook 365 Issues on Windows 10
Now let us come to the reasons behind the Outlook 365 issues on Windows 10.
- Installation of programs containing viruses
- Corruption of PST files
- Corrupt Outlook profiles
- The Outlook data file (.ost/.pst) is damaged
- Errors in the Office application
Different Ways to repair Outlook 365
Let’s see some easy and effective ways to repair Outlook 365 on Windows 10
1st Way – Restart the Computer and Outlook
If Outlook is not working perfectly on the system, you can restart your computer and the Outlook application. Sometimes restarting the device and the program can solve the problem.
2nd Way – Run Outlook in Safe mode
When Outlook can’t start or can’t work correctly on your computer, you can try to start Outlook in Safe mode.
- Go to Start, open the Run application, and type in ‘Outlook/safe.’
- Then press OK.
Note: – If asked, choose your Outlook profile, and enter your Outlook credentials.
3rd Way- Repair Microsoft Office
Sometimes the errors will be solved after repairing Microsoft Office.
- Open the search bar in the Start Menu, type appwiz.cpl, and click on OK
- Choose Microsoft Office from the list and then click on the Change option.
- Now select the Quick Repair option and click Repair.
- Now the repair process will start.
- After the completion, restart your Microsoft Outlook application.
4th Way: – Reinstall the Office application
When Outlook 365 application is not working correctly, you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the Office application. Through this process, you may eliminate any corrupt files causing this issue.
- First, you close the Outlook 365 application.
- In the window, type “appwiz.cpl” & click on the OK button.
- On the Programs and Features window, find Microsoft Office 365 from the list of installed programs and click on Uninstall.
- Follow the process to complete the uninstallation process.
- Download again and install the latest version of the Office 365 desktop application.
- Open Outlook 365 and enter your login credentials. Then your account will be in working condition.
5th Way – Repair Outlook PST files
You can repair your PST files using Recoveryfix for Outlook PST Repair. It is an easy way to fix many Outlook problems. You can recover and save emails to a new healthy PST, MSG, EML & DBX. You can even repair large PST files without losing their originality. It is compatible with all Outlook and Windows versions.
We hope the above informative discussion will help to solve your problem. We have described some easy and effective ways to repair Outlook 365 on Windows 10 efficiently. If the above ways don’t work, go through our tool, Recoveryfix for Outlook PST Repair. It is an excellent way to recover corrupt Outlook PST files. It is so simple to handle that even a non-technical person can use it easily. So, try this and come out of the problem.
Read Related Blog
- Steps to Fix Outlook error “The Set of Folders Cannot be Open”
- Fix Microsoft Outlook Not Sending Emails on Windows 11
- Fix Outlook Spell & Grammar Check is Not Working Issue