Though, Lotus Notes are still exercised by organization but other email platforms and cloud based applications have taken over the market. Lotus Notes were in trend in early 90’s but with the growing customer demands and technological advancements is giving a tough competition. Organizations utilize user-centric and application based products for their feasibility. They look for versatile platforms that can be collaborated with other platforms. Unfortunately, Lotus Notes lacks far behind in terms of development and its era of adaption. Since, Lotus Notes are not able to cope up with hi-tech environment, individuals and organizations are ditching it for better alternatives.
Here are three main reasons behind Lotus Notes renunciation:
- Accessibility: Lotus Notes have less responsive graphic user interface. It abruptly bloats up error messages while performing crucial tasks. Moreover, it’s android and tablet applications are much slower compared to other email platforms. Apart from this, the upgrading process costs a lot to users. In case, you are a new user then, you have to undergo whole training procedure to make use of it, which is waste of manpower and time.Although, Lotus Notes is compiled with great database organization features along with email function but there is a lot they need to add on. So, users with obvious reasons move ahead and choose other email platforms to carry out communication process. MS Outlook is a prominent email platform deployed by most of the organizations.
- Compatibility and Reliability: Lotus Notes is not supportive in terms of compatibility with third party applications and other email platforms as in, if you need to access more than one account then you have to access each account one by one, which is frustrating. So, if users find an alternative which quickly allows them to access multiple accounts at a time, then why would they stick to Lotus Notes?In addition to this, while using Lotus Notes users encounter various complicated situations which prevent them even to complete simple tasks like copy paste, registration of new user account, accessing emails after making modifications in username and the list continues. Lotus Notes users took it for their likelihood but it had made their tasks more complex, so they lose their trustworthiness upon it and choose its alternative to avoid any more tricky situations.
- Progression: To survive in technological era, users try to adapt things which are in trend and Lotus Notes are outdated. The main motive behind adoption of Lotus Notes was to carry out email communication, managing calendars, tasks, journals, contacts and large amount of datable efficiently. But new email platforms can undertake much more assignments apart from these features. So, to move ahead with the trend and to learn new things, users switch to other platforms that facilitate advance features. Even various migration utilities are available in the market which facilitates transfer of email and other properties from Lotus Notes to other email platforms. Software like Recoveryfix for Lotus Notes to Outlook renders such facility. Apart from migration to Outlook platform, it is loaded with robust features to manage Lotus Outlook migration. You can even try its demo version to get an idea about the process.
RecoveryFix for Lotus Notes to Outlook also has got unique ability to perform error-free email migration of Lotus Notes to MS Outlook without bringing any alteration in the original formatting and properties. Besides this, with this tool, it is easy to migrate multiple or single NSF file to the productive MS Outlook mailboxes.
- Neutralize Error 0xe000fe36 that is evoked during Veritas Backup Process
- Complete Solution to Resolve Backup File Corruption caused due to CRC errors
- Get over the corruption of BKF data due to file size limitation of FAT file system